Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Macy Bus


I will defer to my husband's blog about buying a new van http://macyadoption.blogspot.com/2011/02/great-time-of-year.html. I wasn't there when he bought it ... I didn't even get to see it first or test drive it or even ride in it! But, I did agree that we needed a new vehicle. And the best part ... now the little blue RX8 sports car is mine! I certainly am not going to drive the Macy bus which gets about 11 MPG to and from work daily (45 min commute each way on a good day).

So, after the big event, we asked our friend, Jamie, if she wanted to go for a ride in the new van. She agreed and we went to get some Mexican food, followed by D's favorite food - ICE CREAM! This was friend ice cream, and as you can see they all enjoyed it!

 
Dennis very excited to be in the van!


 Ashley very excited to be in the van!

 

Me, not quite as excited to be in the van!  Brian, about as excited as the kids to be driving the van! 

2 comments:

  1. love the new van! room to bring a friend(s) and more kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Now you your ready to fill-er up! :)

    ReplyDelete