Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What is Choffy? Better than coffee ... it's brewed CHOCOLATE!

www.drinkchoffy.com/macy


www.drinkchoffy.com/macy




Want some free choffy? Schedule a tasting with me and I will give you and your friends a demonstration on how to make it. Check out the health benefits, our autoship plan, and how to make money selling choffy to your friends (or just get a discount on your own supply). Get the $80 bag for only $55! www.drinkchoffy.com/macy

Don't live near me? I will mail you some free samples! Contact me today! Mother's Day Special: FREE IC DARK with purchase of 5lb bag. 
Compare to Starbucks gourmet coffee $15.95 for 8 oz, Choffy is $15 for 12 oz bag!

Celebrate Mother's Day with a FREE GIFT! Choffy Mother's Day Special! Between May 3rd and May 10th, we will upgrade any online order placed with an 80 oz (5 lb) bag with a FREE 12 oz. bag of IC Dark*! Go towww.drinkchoffy.com/macy to order today!

*One bag per order. We will add the free bag manually, item will not appear in shopping cart. This will apply to both customers and distributors. The flavor of the free bag is not adjustable. Orders must be placed before 11:59 am EST on May 10th to receive free bag. Standard shipping times and rates apply.

3 comments:

  1. Received free sample at Donna's House od Hair. How do I prepare my sample?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should have been instructions with it ... sorry about that. You can watch the video on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/choffymacy

    ReplyDelete